The American Eagle coin is arguably the best-selling coin in the world today. With millions of units sold each year.
The refined American Eagle coin is a coveted coin from the American Mint. Since its launch in 1986, these coins have been sold and sold every year except in 2009. If you missed one of the coins for sale in this series, now is the time to catch up with the coins for the whole year of 1986! Set of 36 coins for 2021.
- Includes all 36 Proof American Eagle Coins from 1986 to 2021!
- American Eagle issued 36 times
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse includes the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- The obverse of each coin reprises Adolph A. Weinman's graceful 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar design, while the reverse side features John Mercanti's bold heraldic eagle
1986-2021 Proof American Eagle 36-Coin Sets include individually housed coins inside of a shared presentation box from the US Mint. All available date marks in the series through 2021 are found in this set, with no 2009 date marks as the US Mint did not issue the Proof Eagles that year.
On the obverse side of each Proof, American Eagle Coin in this 36-coin set has the Walking Liberty design. The image of Liberty is captured in left-profile relief as she walks toward the sun on the horizon. She carries the branches of oak and laurel in her left hand as her right-hand reaches out toward the horizon.
The reverse face of 1 oz Proof American Eagle Coins in the set bears the heraldic eagle of the United States. Designed in this collection by John Mercanti, the image includes an American bald eagle with the national shield on its chest, the olive branch of peace in one talon, and the arrows of war in the other talon. A triangular cluster of 13 stars above its head represents the original American colonies.